How We Keep You Safe
Your safety and welfare is very important!
It is our special job to keep you safe whilst you are with us. This means we should notice if you are being treated badly, listen to you if you want to talk to us about a problem and sometimes ask other adults for help if we need to.
Children and young people are nearly always safe at home, at school and in the community, but sometimes things can happen to make them worried, upset or afraid.
WHAT WE DO TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- We respect all pupils s as individuals and we do not tolerate bullying.
- We have a worry box in classrooms to help you tell us when something is wrong either at school or home.
- There are photographs of staff on walls and doors around school of people who can help you.
- We make sure you are safe in school by keeping a special eye on you and our lovely building.
- All your teachers and adults in school are checked out to make sure they are friendly, helpful and caring to make you feel safe.
- We make sure you are safe on school trips by having lots of adults with you and visiting before you go to make sure it is a safe place for you.